Friday, June 27, 2008

Twitter and Jaiku Account...

Dear Readers,

I believe most of the users are well aware about the Micro Blogging.
Latest statistics reveals that Micro blogs sites where hot after the famous social network such as friendster, facebook, orkut , also many the blog sites.

In Micro Blogging, where as you create small, trendy text information (like sms in the handphones). You basically write about "What you do now"? and some how i like the idea.
Followers of your micro blog will get those text information on to their Handphones...which is cool. BTW, who is follow you?

Well, i am exploring this new tools / service as a NET ARMY person and also a Consultant to learn more about this products.

I created my twitter account and it does worked fine using my Handphones. However, i was trying to do micro blogging using my chat engine, like it recommands gTalk in case of twitter...i can not able to get connected to their chat account. Any reason?

I tried "delete and create" chat profile couple of times, doesn't seems to be working fine.

I had been trying to creat a acount in Jaiku..and i dont know how? any one has the link or invitation for me to create jaiku..?

Thank you, Readers.
JS

No comments: