Friday, June 6, 2008

Can the plants act as satelite receivers....

I had to check out the communication (mpls) antenna in our new location, i need to go the roof top to check this out
It is not that easy to go up there, the workers make small ladder using the iron rod and it bend like “U” shape on one end and this end was hanged on the wall.



Well, I was looking at the antenna and thinking that these days the device size gets smaller and smaller as the day goes by.

This brings me my old dream; I use to get this dream very often in my life well before i was exposed to technology. In that dream, I see small plants (say 15 to 20 cm tall with thin stem) has the capacity of acting / behaving / working (i don’t know which one is correct) satellite dish that could Receive signals from far away pants.

Yes. It is a strange dream and do not know what it is trying to say to me or how to interrupt this dream. I tell my friends about this dream and explain in lay man terms that the plants can communicate with far away plants (that I time do not know about wireless, satellite)

Does this plant exist? Or Man will discover this or invent a plant that can do like this
Or the communication devices such as dish antenna will become the size of the plant that i saw in the dream.

I don’t know. But i know for sure that time is the answer for my dream.

Thank you readers!

JS

No comments: