Saturday, June 7, 2008

Plane Crash...!!

My colleague and myself waiting in the Jakarta, Indonesia air port to receive my colleague’s friend, interesting thing here is my colleague and I never spend good time together out of office. Since he is from different department and we interact only when needed.


Let us get back to the story, we were standing couple hours to learn that the flight is delayed. As you know the information showed on the LCD tv are not automatic ( I guess) so there is a delay in showing the information.

Suddenly, we are looking at the breaking news from “CNN” or “BBC” (not sure which channel), there was plane crash (some where, not clear too).

Later the picture shows, plane explodes shortly after take off (hardly few hundred meters away from the edge of the run way. I could see the Plane in the ascending position and the explosion in the middle of the plane.

Soon after the news, the colleague (can call him as friend by this time), started panic and told me that that is the plane his friend is traveling. He started making oversees calls and find out about the survivors and his friend.

But somehow, the picture shown on the plane crash is very interesting and i tried to re create them in paint. Sorry..not much time.

Looks like it was taken from the wide lens angle (may be like planned camera angle), I can not see any buildings (plane is still in the air, big think fire comes out) and behind the scene is long stretched mountains, like running parallel to the run way. I could see no building in between run way and mountain.

Well, I never have seen a air port like this in my life time. It all happens in my dream last week.
Strange dream… Final snapshot is there were some survivors including my friend’s friend ( my friends by this time).

Anyone have any interpretation on this dream.

Thank you, Readers,
JS

No comments: