Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Plane Crash....in Sudan..

Hi Readers,

I wrote blog article last week about Plane Crash (please read the article first, if you not read before). While ago, i saw the rss feed from yahoo and learn that there is plane crash in Sudan.

Though the investigators are still finding the cause for the problem, i am curious about what happen and what went wrong.

But, in my dream it is plane crash during take off. This one happened during landing.
Something exploded in the middle of plane, according to the survivor of the crash; there is big explosion in the engine, which in the middle of the plane.

In my dream there was series of mountain running parallel to the run way. I never went to Sudan before so I was looking into Google Earth to get more info about the accident place I don’t see any mountain but I can see Nile river going parallel to the run way.

I have nothing to say.

Thank you, Readers.
JS

2 comments:

somla said...

Jajajaja po seguro jejeje

JS said...

Dear Friend,

Though i dont understand what you mean. Thank you for your comment..(hope it is positive comment).

Thanks
JS