Thursday, June 5, 2008

My recent trip to India...

Well this time i flew using Singapore airlines, as usual they are the best when it comes to service and i always recommend when you travel with kids. We had good time in transit (just going from terminal to terminal) and this is the first time for me to have flight from terminal 3.

We landed around 9.30 PM and the new terminal is very clean (may be because it is new) and no narrow corridor walking. This time it is just less than 100 meter to get into the immigration clearance check point.

We were 20th in the queue..Zaaaaaaap..2 minutes we had done our immigration check completed. I was quite shock, really fast. I really appreciate all the immigration workers and not to forget that they did check all the documents.

Package claim…………....if you have been to India before you will know the time taken for the package claim. I am sorry; it is not the case any more. I saw my luggage coming out with in 5 min, the time taken for kids to get refreshed in the wash room. Everything was perfect. Yes, India changed. India is changing. India will continue to change.

After our tiring 3 weeks holiday, on the way back we had nice experience too. The officer at the immigration was so polite and he was amazed with that we can speak local Tamil language though our family live in abroad for so long time and my kids are born and living in different country. Big thanks to him.

The security checking also not tiring like last time where we need to open up your hand carry packages for at least 3 different place. Only once this time

Well, overall it is good and nice experience.

My friends say that Bangalore international Air port also very nice and comfort. I need to try next time

Thank you readers.

JS

No comments: