Thursday, April 2, 2009

Smart Boy

Dear Readers,

Here is what i received in an email.

First-grade teacher, Ms Blue (Age 28) was having trouble with one of her students.

The teacher asked, "Boy what is your problem?"

Boy answered, "I'm too smart for the first-grade. My sister is in the third-grade and I'm smarter than she is! I think
I should be in the third-grade too!"

Ms Blue had enough. She took Boy to the Principal's office.
The principal told Ms Blue he would give the boy a test and if he failed to answer any of his questions he was to go
back to the first-grade and behave. She agreed.

Boy was brought in and the conditions were explained to him and he agreed to take the test.
Principal: "What is 3x3?"
Boy: "9"
Principal: "What is 6x6?"
Boy: "36"

And so it went with every question the principal thought a third-grade should know. The principal looks at Ms Blue and
tells her, "I think Boy can go to the third-grade."

Ms Blue says to the principal, "I have some of my own questions. Can I ask him?" The principal and Boy both agree.

Ms Blue asks: "What does a cow have four of that I have only two of?

Boy, after a moment: "Legs"!

Ms Blue: "What is in your pants that you have but I do not have?"

Boy: "Pockets"!


Ms Blue: "What starts with a C and ends with a T, is hairy, oval, delicious and contains thin whitish liquid?"

Boy: Coconut

Ms Blue: "What goes in hard and pink then comes out soft and sticky?"
The Principal's eyes open really wide and before he could stop the answer, Boy was taking charge.

Boy: Bubblegum

Ms Blue: "What does a man do standing up, a woman does sitting down and a dog does on three legs?" The Principal's
eyes open really wide and before he could stop the answer....

Boy: Shake hands

Ms Blue: "Now I will ask some "Who am I" sort of questions, okay?"

Boy: "Yep"

Ms Blue: "You stick! Your poles inside me. You tie me down to get me up.. I get wet before you do.."

Boy: "Tent"

Ms Blue: "A finger goes in me. You fiddle with me when you're bored.
The best man always has me first." The Principal was looking restless, a bit tense and took one large Patiala Vodka
peg.

Boy: "Wedding Ring"

Ms Blue: "I come in many sizes. When I'm not well, I drip. When you blow me, you feel good."

Boy: "Nose"

Ms Blue: "I have a stiff shaft. My tip penetrates. I come with a quiver."

Boy: "Arrow"

Ms Blue: "What word starts with a 'F' and ends in 'K'
that means lot of heat and excitement?"

Boy: "Firetruck"

Ms Blue: "What word starts with a 'F' and ends in 'K' & if u don't get it u have to use your hand"

Boy: "Fork"

Ms Blue: "What is it that all men have one of it's longer on some men than on others, the pope doesn't use his and a
man gives it to his wife after they're married?"

Boy: "SURNAME"

Ms Blue: "What part of the man has no bone but has muscles, has lots of veins, like pumping, & is responsible for
making love?"

Boy: "HEART"

The principal breathed a sigh of relief and said to the teacher,

"Send this Boy to University, I got the last ten questions wrong myself!"

Good ya..

Thank you, Readers.
JS

No comments: