Friday, September 26, 2008

My 100th Blog..

Dear Readers,

This is my 100th blog. I would like to sincerly thank you all my readers, those who left comments, those who share their article to publish on this blog.

well, this is milestone for me. When i started i did not think that i can hold up for 2 months, but it has been since July 2008 and almost 3 month is over and i writing my 100th blog today on 26th Sep 2008.

Initially, i started with no where to go, just wrote articles from various friends and few of them from emails. Ofcourse, all the articles are liked by me and enjoy sharing it with others.
I wrote lot of blogs on Hindu-ism (since it is my religion) and lot on the technology (since it is my profession).

Some are good and some are bad (to be honest). But i am determined to write as many i can and i think there are people out there get some benefits from this.
While writing blog i learned about a lot and got some networks too.

Once again, Thank you readers.
- JS

No comments: