Monday, August 25, 2008

Jakarta Race 2008 - Photos

Dear Readers,

I participate in Jakarta Race organised by Four seasons hotel, HSBC once i know all the proceeds from the race goes to "Yayasan Kankar Indonesia" (Indonesian Cancer Foundataion / Institution)
I took the 5km fun run race with my 6 year old son. Fun Run Race was a Fun, please jog, walk, sit...just cross the sudirman and go the finish line. Yes, it was fun to see them.

The race started at 7 from an empty land between the land mark building and four seasons hotel. The race course is Jalan (Road) sudirman heading towards south direction and take "U" turn on the Plaza Semanggi junction and back the same place.

We follow the 10 KM (after a 10 min pause) racers. It was not a surprise to see 70 percent of the participants are non asians (mostly westeners) for the long race.

Here are some of the photos from the race, thanks to my friend Victor.


People at the starting point, waiting for the flag.

Pool of people from Fun Race..

Just started...

Yes..The Hard Part is the Fun Part

First time, i see the sudirman without (of course with lot of people too)..

I Run because i can..

Me with my son...he is did complete the race with me with out taking a break or rest. Great!

here we go again..

No comments: