Monday, December 15, 2008

Recent HK Visit

Hi Readers,

Small article about my recent trip to Macau and Hong Kong.

As a regular visitor HK, few things came to my notice during my visit.

The spending on the decoration for the forth coming session is less compared with last year. I notice there is very little decoration done on the ocean terminal side towards the harbor front.

Last year, i was there exactly during 3 weeks before the Christmas like this year. However i found last year they had better set up then this year.

Less crowd this year, when compared with last year.

On the contrary i can see people waiting in the queue to get into the branded shopping center along side of the harbor city.

I don’t know what to say, looks like co-operates are feeling the economic crisis and spending less whereas the consumer and end users are not feeling that yet.

Is that correct?

Thank you, Readers,
JS

No comments: